There are four main types of alternative investments where we can support our clients:
1. Direct investing
- growing businesses across the spectrum from technology, infrastructure, renewables, ESG and mediaproviding equity investments opportunities.
- opportunities with tax advantageous status e.g. EIS & SEIS
2. Venture and Private equity funds
- high quality private equity, private equity fund of funds, venture capital and secondaries fund investments.
- Access to unlisted and typically securitised debt instruments. These can be one off trades or part of rolling programmes.
4. Tax efficient products
- Venture Capital Trusts, Enterprise Investment Schemes (fund) and SEIS.
We also can consult clients on real estate acquisitions, click here to learn more.