A career in private equity is often extremely rewarding, but it comes with challenges including:
- An all-consuming schedule;
- The difficulties of predicting fund payouts;
- Managing liquidity demands around capital calls;
- Significant inheritance tax liabilities;
- And specific asset allocation implications due to high private equity exposure and your firm’s compliance restrictions.
Such demands mean specialised financial planning is required and anything else falls short.
At Artorius, we work with many private equity professionals because we understand the unique demands of this profession.
We listen, ask the right questions and can immediately start seeing to your affairs, assigning you a dedicated Client Partner to project-manage your financial planning on your behalf.